This program is a complex scheduling system capable of handling not only your musics, but also your Jingle sets, IDs, and even your NEWS and commercial inserts. Your songs can be assigned into categories, your categories can be sorted into groups of songs called folders. Each song can be assigned to as many folders as necessary. The rules within these folders, and the freely definable packet sizes amongst the categories can help the entry level music director, and could be a very powerful tool in the hands of a pro. You can define as many clocks as required for your day by day scheduling. The software works perfectly with it's automation part called JUKEBOX.
- music scheduling according to your clocks
- each song can be assigned to several groups
- automatic resting for each songs are available
- using song filters same clock positions can be filled from different categories on consecutive days
- automatic scheduling
- automatic traffic block import
- powerful statistics, like category turnover analysis, and last play matrix is included
- music lists for licensing companies
- different rotation values can be assigned to any song even in the same categories!
- equal distribution of artist, or any groups of songs
Nautilus Software prices
- easier creation of music clocks
- more versatile handling of ID / jingle sets
- more varied playlists
- music research can be better used
You can download the earlier version of NAUTILUS DJ music scheduling software for free. The software comes with a demo database, for your convenience. The number of songs in the database is limited to 400, but the software has full functionality. Small net station can even use it for their scheduling purposes. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us:
In the NAUTILUS DJ the basic information about each sound file is stored in the Songcards:
Songs of a category can be seen in a comprehensive manner: you can choose which data will appear in the grid. (genre, style, mood, sound code, gender...) even analysis data, and play numbers on other stations can be seen.
You can assign different play patterns for every category.:
You can check anytime, any song how it was played on-air:
You can define as many clocks as many you need. Each position could be a single categorie or any group of categories.