Easier, more powerful traffic management
|January is the time when traffic is a little slower, it is the perfect time for a changing traffic administration
What is new for 2012:
Nautilus AdlLine is on the market for more than 19 years. Since then many modififcation was made on the original system so we are at the third generation, and it is the fourth version in it.. AdLine was created to reduce workload of the traffic management, yet offer more ofr bout the owners, and the customeres of a station.
The main functiions of the program are:
- Customer, Agency, Agent database including a statistical modul
- Six different manual, and autommated methods for taking an ad.
- Rate cards, yields, extra charges can be fit even to any customer according to the stations policy, and changes can be set for any date.
- order logs can be sent immediately by the system through the internet or by fax.
- Ads organized into block automatically, to achieve even distribution of commercial load. Automatic handling of topic clashes.
- The built in invoicing module could create the invoice for any country
- The reports of the program could be exported into standard Excel format
- Better administratiion for bad debts.
- Better handling of bonus/gratis ads
- Better handling of possible clashes because of lower traffic loads.
- Comparisonal statistic charts to analyze earlier loads by topic, by customer or agent.
- More compact you can run it even on one CPU. (of cour you still have the option of multi workstations config.)
The newest version of NAUTILUS AdLine can raun on one CPU and can be installed by your technician in oen hour. It's plainforward user interface helps the traffic manager to became a master of it within a day. The software is on lease basis, so there is no risk to take a trial run with it. The slow months at the beginning of the year makes a good opportunity to make a change at your station. If you have a current Customer/Agency database we can convert it so you can work with your existing data on the new system.